Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beaded Cupcake

So, I am finally getting around to doing some updating! It seems like I have just been running and running! Every day I have off from work I try to go spend time with people I don't get to see too often and then I realize its been a month since I've been on the blog! I really like to update a couple of times a week ideally, so its been a LONG time!

Here is a little birthday card I made for a workshop this weekend. To be honest, I cased this from somebody, but I don't remember where I saw it at! I know the sentiment is different from the original and I think the original used the bigger SU cupcake......

Stamps: Part Hearty
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue
Accessories: SU Red Bead Duo

16 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Yummy! I love the colors & the beads add a great touch!

Jacquel said...

Too cute! I like the bright & happy colors you used...tfs!!!

fitsandstarts said...

Love that cupcake!! I am cupcake obsessed lately! Fun card!!

Becky said...

Hey Girl , this is just yummy.:)
just as cute as can be.

Michelle Forrest said...

Very pretty! Nice bright colors and those beads are just the perfect touch!

Ginny said...

what a cute idea, tfs :0)

xiumaiyuki said...

these colors are so great together! so bright and cheerful! Can't do no wrong with cupcake!

Cindy said...

What a cute and colorful card...tfs

laos348 said...

Very cute card - I like the added dimension on top of the cupcake.

Gramrussell said...

Very cute. Nice and BOLD!! like it.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love the bright and cheery colors!!! yummy!

Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card! I love the colors!

Jacilynn said...

Too Cute! Love the cupcake and beads! Gorgeous

Joanne Travis said...

Love how cheery and festive this is!! Beautiful!!

Becky said...

have been asked to ask blogger 9 group,( by the leader of bloggers) who still wants to remain in this group? I know every one is busy and they may not be able to blog as recommened, I am thinking of pulling out and get with another group, or add more to this one if people pull out. It has been a pleasure to be with you all.

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Lovely card, I really love the concept and color combination you choosed. :D