Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Valentines Planning

So I know I have been MIA for several days now and folks were about to give up hope- but don't worry I have plans to update daily this coming week with new projects. I have been working crazy 10 to 12 hour days since a week before christmas. I'm a pharmacist and cold and flu season is always a terrible time. I am off tomorrow (Sunday) and I have such big plans for catching up on emails and answering questions.....

Isnt this a great Valentine? Its a card I made for my sister-in-law. Basic techniques: piecing, piercing, and cutting. Cameo cardstock, Scenic Route Sonoma DP, K&Co cream colored cardstock, and stampin up chocolate chip for the paper base of the card. The hearts are stamped and cut out and then boosted by a dimensional. I pieced the card together and did the paper piercing on the edge and added the hardware, I think it looks so romantic and chic..................

14 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

SOOO GORGEOUS! It is just soooo beautiful. I love that you chose soft colors and the stitching is just perfect.

~Samantha

Enfys said...

This is so lovely, those hearts really pop.
Enfys x

Becky said...

Glad to hear from you :). This is such a beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

This is really great! I love the piercing all the way around.

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card! I love the heart popping up a bit. Great designer paper!

Loreen said...

Beautiful card! You are totally inspiring me to make some Valentine Day Cards =)

Darlene said...

Welcome back and what a great come back card!! Love your choice of colors and the stitching is an added bonus!!

Rosie Lilya said...

SUPER cute card! You're a busy gal so do what you can!

laos348 said...

So pretty. I get stuck in the same color ruts for Valentine's so this is a breath of fresh air for me. I really like the colors.

Jacquel said...

Very pretty and love the colors you used! awesome job!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Absolutely lovely! The cutting and piercing are beautiful and that hardware is perfect!

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Really nice work, it was worth the wait. Good to see you more active. I wish I could update my blog more often, but work and family limit my time to a max 3 updates per week.

Sharon said...

The piercing around the edges just adds the "something" to the card!

Elizabeth said...

Oooooh so pretty! I love the colors!