Monday, November 3, 2008

Sketch Challenge

Ok- so I've never participated in a challenge.... this is my first attempt! This card is for the sketch challenge: http://sweetnsassystampers.ning.com/forum/topics/1031-sketch-challenge-930 The stamp is a $1 stamp from the check-out line at Michaels- cardstock is cameo coral (Stampin Up), more mustard (Stampin Up), and some patterned paper leftover from a previous project (Hobby Lobby, I think)- ink coordinates to the cardstock- plus some ribbon scraps and whit white Uniball pen!

9 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the different coordinating layers.

Helen said...

Great use of patterned paper - lovely little c ard

Sammi said...

Great job!! Love the layers!!

Darlene said...

Love your choice of papers/colors. Don't you just love those little $1 deals ...

Kerry said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and how you used the ribbon.

Ann said...

Oh, this is super cute! I love the colors you put together with this LO! :D

Cheryl Walker said...

Love the layout on this one, and the dp,and colors!!! :)

Cheryl

Rebecca said...

The stamped you used looks terrific with that paper. And what an awesome $1.00 stamp!

Elizabeth said...

So pretty! I love the colors and the sketch! Great blog title also, as I give most of my cards away too.