Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another Birthday Card

We have another birthday card! I am enjoying bella stamps right now :o) This is cupcakeabella with a variety of scraps from the paper box... all stampin up cardstock- not sure of the exact colors though! The ribbon is old olive and the the accessories are pink rain drops from my local scrapbook store.... I wonder who'll get this one!
Plus, check out this great blog candy: http://creativeantics.blogspot.com/2008/11/christmas-candy.html Also, check out her cards too, she has a great butterfly case up right now!

11 comments:

Kerry said...

Super cute! Love all those dew drops!

Michelle said...

What a "happy" happy birthday card! I love the bellas!

Ann said...

Super cute! Love that bella! :D

p.s. I'm giving away blog candy, too, if you're interested.

~ j said...

this is adorable!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is adorable. Awesome cupcake bella. Love your design and great DP!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute card!!!!Bella is darling!!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Gotta love that Bella ... cute card!

KAT said...

I like the bling that you added to Bella's skirt!

Aimee said...

she is so cute up on that cupcake...

Melissa said...

LOVE it!!!

I sent you an award from my blog!!

KraftyKerilou said...

Oh, my! I think I need that stamp! I had not seen that bella!
keri